Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Late (Various)
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:15:18 -0400

no archive

Friday FS,  I know it's late.  Today I sent my M3 in for what will
undoubtedly be a full CLA, so I need to start making it up somehow.
JPEGs can be supplied for serious inquiries.

Leitz 12585H shade - aluminum vented shade for 35/2, 2.8, 3.5; 50/2.0,
etc.  Reversible.  If you use  Series VI filters, they can clip into the
front part (kind of strange fit, held by the clips).  Black chrome
finish, decent condition, minor edge wear, no dents.  I bought something
else to put on my Summicron.  $55

For 28/90 Elmarits and Hexanons, Hexar AF, Rollei XF-35, Hi-Matic F
- ----------------------------------------
46mm Vivitar yellow-green (portrait) filter $7
46mm Hoya orange HMC filter $7
46mm B+W ND grad 25% filter $10 - unused.  Would make a nice remount for
a polarizer foil.
46mm chrome polarizer (Vemar) - buy this and a Tiffen.  Switch the glass
- - presto: instant modern polarizer with really neat, really cool chrome
ring (an item that no one makes anymore).  The foil that's in it is ok,
but not the strongest polarizer. $7

Kodak Ektagraphic stuff - 90/3.5 Apollo MC German projection lens (very
sharp), 75/3.5 Kodak Projection Anastigmat, Tray, broken Ektragraphic
projector (won't advance the tray, o/w great)   If you want the broken
projector, you need to pick that up.  I will be happy to ship any of the
parts but the projector itself is too heavy to be practically shipped,
unless you are masochist!  $25

Braun Hobby 4-AA auto flash with PC (1/16" jack on flash) or hotshoe
connection, funky 1960s-style oval head.  Design features outstanding
separation between lens-axis and flash head.  A good aesthetic match for
Leica with hot shoe. $10

Add shipping at actual cost (which for most of these items is
negligible).

Dante Stella
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dante