Subject: [Leica] FS: Hasselblad Xpan Kit with centerfilter
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:04:27 -0400

Hasselblad Xpan dual format rangefinder camera "kit" (XPan Kit--includes
body, 45mm/f4, shade, strap, spirit level and tripod quick coupler) AND
Centerfilter.

This camera comes complete as packaged by Hasselblad with original box,
shade for lens, caps, lens tube (in box), spirit level, strap, and tripod
adapter.  The camera shows some slight signs of use, rub marks mostly and
some light scratches on the base but no dents or anything ugly.  The lens
has always had a filter and the glass is pristine and as new.  I am also
including the optional (added cost) Hasselblad graduated filter which is a
must for shooting color especially on sunny days.  The filter has several
faint scratches but nothing that affects image quality -- it also is in
original packaging.  The camera shoots beautifully, the rangefinder is
accurate, and the lens is VERY sharp.  $1575.  FedEx economy or UPS insured
shipping included to lower 48 USA.

Questions or links to pictures of the camera....please e-mail me privately.
 Thanks.

Michael Hintlian

michael@hintlian.com