Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Links to LUG
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:04:53 +0200

Original message, in part :

>In a message dated 9/21/00 1:59:00 PM, >mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:
>
>They should give one to all of us!
>
>I could support that . . .
>
>Bob (make mine a .85) McEowen

I could support also, but more seriously : why Leica doesn't offer to each
Lugger a 5 % discount card for all the new Leica gear we buy?
Why?  Because the Lug is the best advertising for Leica, and free for them.
Some examples :
"The bokeh of 35 Cron pre-aspheric is wonderful" - "The 35 Cron aspheric is
sharp as knife" - "the one-more-stop of the 35 Lux is a must"  or :
The wife of Mark Rabiner (if I remember) loves her 50 Elmar - Ted is never
more then 1 foot away from his Nocti - many of us state 50 Summicron is the
best.
What can I do in both cases : buy the 3 (and I'm not far away from the
reality :)  )
Such advertising is worth a little gift, isn't it?

Bernard Degaute

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be