Subject: [Leica] A Victim@home
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:28:53 -0600

The @home gremlins have been attacking my email this last 12 hours or so
which is why so of my posts have been duplicated. Thanks for your answer
Mark. I dug it out of the archives. If anyone has posted a response and has
been appalled by the silence on my part please repost privately. Though it
is a great hardship for you all, I can find no direct evidence that my
housekeeping posts got through, so I will be reposting them. Sorry about the
stuttering!

John Collier

PS If anyone advertised a 21/2.8 asph for sale cheap ;-).........