Subject: Re: [Leica] More flash questions!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:46:52 -0400

OK, I know about diffused lightsources.  But in the PT article I read, the
dude used two small, $20 vivitar flash strobes, and no diffusing (other than
a little scotch tape over one of them), so there must be some way of doing
it well without using diffusors or cards.  Besides, if I start using white
cards as either reflectors or diffusors, I've got to buy EVEN MORE DAMN GEAR
to hold the flipping cards!  I don't want to buy anything more, I want to
SELL some of the stuff I have...

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Hardware will break.  Software comes
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | broken.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                 -- Unknown

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] More flash questions!)
Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] More flash questions!)