Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm, 90mm, and now 50 mm?
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:40:47 -0800

Oh oh....that's like a red flag to a bull.<g>
I've never used a Noctilux, but the one time I've actually held one years
ago, it seemed slightly too big for the Leica M ethos. Don't you need a
periscope for a viewfinder to see over/around it.
Matt.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] 35mm, 90mm, and now 50 mm?)