Subject: Re: [Leica] bayonet mount IIIf or g
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:06:49 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 20/09/00 23:40:06 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Krechtz@aol.com a écrit :

<< In a message dated 9/20/00 2:45:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, V8PWR@aol.com
 writes:

 << Once I thought about modifying my Zorki 4K with the bayonet of the Leica
 lens
  holder ....just to test the thing .
  Hmmmmmm. I will take a closer look .
  I love custom things                                       Jo GOODTIMES

 It's no different than installing a new piston ring, right?

 Joe Sobel >>
I'd rather say a strocker crank . This is my prefered custom item . Invisible
from the outside .
New rings is too easy .
Chears                                     Jo GOODTIMES