Subject: Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:01:42 -0700

"Peter A. Klein" wrote:
> It also was an excuse to bring up the Yul Brynner book, which I enjoyed.<<<

Hi Peter,

What this did was wake me up to Yul Brynner's book as I'd forgotten
about it,  I had seen a review which gave it very high marks for the
photography.  At the time I thought I must get a copy and then forgot
about it.

Now we'll track down a copy and add it to the photo book library I have.
Thanks for the heads up.

ted

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica)