Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Links to LUG
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:30:28 -0700

"M.E.Berube" wrote:

> Sorry if this is old news but in surfing the new site I just noticed that
> LUG is now linked from Leica's website. As well as the sites of Mr. Putts
> and Mr. Pahlens and several other good sites. Cool. Think they must keep an
> eye out for what we are thinking here?
>
> http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/forum/links/index_e.html
>
> Carpe Luminem,
> Michael E. Berube

The fact that they don't consider us an astonishment with our lens cap UV filter
wars is embarrassing!
The think we're OK!
And we think they are OK too!
But i don't think they do market research based on our topics.
But we should take 1% credit for a 28 Summicron as well as a better smaller
winder as well as the new finder.
"Can't see though the darn thing with my glasses one" and so on.
They should give one to all of us!
And to all a good night!
Markwr