Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Speed/Crown graphic
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:18:56 -0400

on 21/9/00 2:51 pm, Brian Reid at reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> At 11:29 AM 9/21/00, John Brownlow wrote:
>>> From the responses so far it looks like the Super Graphic is the way to go!
>>
>> Now I just have to find one!
>
> Hm. I own a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Super Graphic with every known accessory, all in
> perfect working condition, and all of the darkroom stuff to go along with
> it. The thought of selling it hadn't occurred to me, because it's so sweet,
> but I haven't used it in a few years and it's getting a little harder to
> find film for it. Press photographers of the era ( I bought it in 1961 )
> called it a "baby graphic". Maybe I should hang onto it, though. I wonder.

I think I'm going for a 4x5, just for the convenience of being able to slap
on a Polaroid back. Incidentally, as there seem to be a lot of knowledgeable
people here, anyone got an idea of would be a reasonable price for a good
condition crown graphic with all film backs, a bunch of film holders and the
following lenses?

1:35/75 - Anastigmat lense
f/4.5/127mm - Kodak Ektar lense
f/4.7/135mm - Graphlex optor lense