Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Speed/Crown graphic
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:45:27 -0600

Johnny, Check out these.

I using a super graphic for just such shots - great, both on and off tripod.
The 127 mm 4.5 Ektar I got with it is great, even in colour. I also use my
modern 90mm f8 Nikkor (heresy I know, but a modern classic) and a 210 5.6
Schneider. The super has a different rangefinder setup to most of the other
Graphics. More like a poor mans Linhof - which, in the LUG way, I have
started lusting over...

If the Mamiya 7 is the Texas Leica, then the Super (really the Linhof MT) is
the Northwest Territories Leica - hey, we just split in two and both halves
are still bigger than Texas!

http://www.graflex.org/

http://www.cameraquest.com/classics.htm
Right at the bottom under 120 and other formats.

And here for LF in general
http://http.cs.berkeley.edu/~qtluong/photography/lf/

These are a good start.

Tim A.

PS How's it going down there in Toronto?