Subject: RE: [Leica] Meta Photokina
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:22:29 -0400

Thank you, Brian....You would know....One of my first assignments at The
Washington Post, when I was working a weekend day shift, was to ride from
Union Station in D.C. to NYC on a restored GG1 pulling a special train with
Raymond Lowey on board. I got to ride in the cab, and to interview him.
Fascinating, brilliant, guy. And what fun to sit in the cab.:-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Meta Photokina)