Subject: Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: MTomalty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:23:52 EDT

Hi Ted

Believe it or not there are also a ton of actual 'photographers' out
there who are heaping much larger loads of crap on us than Bryan Adams.

Like or dislike his pics(I for one don't really care one way or the other)
he incorporates a lot of techniques that are currently 'trendy' and by
doing so possibly appeals to a larger audience (obviously not photographers
though :>))

Bottom line is he enjoys photography and allowed his celebrity status
to aid a good cause.
As far as I know he didn't receive any public funding or grant to facilitate
his project unlike Roberta Bondar.

With all the hype he's gotten on this list I think I'll go out and pick
up his book.

MarkT

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica)