Subject: [Leica] Robert White: Highly Recommended !!
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:44:07 -0400

I've dealt with Robert White in the UK on a few occasions (primarily Rollei
600X equipment).  Every aspect of the transactions was handled superbly.
The only gripe I have is the cost of shipping (in my case, to New York)
which, of course, is a factor beyond RW's control.

Incidentally,  this morning I received an email from RW containing the
following:

"... On a more positive note, not half an hour ago the Voightlander 12mm
lenses
arrived in black or silver.  The Viewfinder is amazing!  These cost  GBP 487
plus the GBP 15 for Air Mail carriage.  Resistance is useless!
Regards
Matt."

(yes, I know, there's no "h" or "Voigtlander" in Voigtlander).

I fear Matt's right; my AmEx card is throbbing.

Regards,

Dave F.

Replies: Reply from Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com> (Re: [Leica] Robert White: Highly Recommended !!)
Reply from "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Robert White: Highly Recommended !!)