Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: My Daughter's Web Site
From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:57:22 -0500

Give it to me and she can have my M2.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Tina Manley [mailto:images@InfoAve.Net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 10:24 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] OT: My Daughter's Web Site

Hi, LUGnuts -

This is off-topic because she's not using Leicas - yet.  My youngest
daughter is the only one of my four offspring who has developed an interest
in photography.  Her boyfriend set up a web site for her and she would
welcome criticism and comments.  I think her work is wonderful but I may be
slightly prejudiced.  I'm considering giving her a "real" camera - my old
M4.  What do you think?

http://www.angelfire.com/sc2/photoweb/

Leically,

Tina