Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:57:08 -0700

Johnny:

I took a look at your web site and noticed you were a film maker.  When I
was in a local shop looking to see if they could order a Heliar, the owner
was showing a customer a Bolex.  The owner of this shop used to do a lot of
film making when he was younger and he has a lot of 16mm cameras.  I have
even seen the occasional 35mm film camera.

Regards,

Robert

At 07:33 PM 9/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
>on 19/9/00 7:08 pm, Robert Stevens at robsteve@hfx.andara.com wrote:
>
>> I tried them this morning.  It seems there is not a Voightlander
Distributer