Subject: RE: [Leica] let's beat up bryan adams!
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:18:55 -0400

Kyle wrote

my proposal: i'll steal a school bus and paint it black with a big red
leica logo on both sides, then i'll drive cross country and pick up a
bunch of incensed luggers and we'll cross the border into canada and knock
the snot out of bryan adams cause he's photographing supermodels and
possibly doing a questionable job and relying on his celeberty status.
and damnit kate moss won't get naked for _me_. we'll whack that bastard
with is "bag of cameras"

I have a hunch that such a posse would be stopped at the border and have the

crap beaten out of it by the women of the the Canadian Cancer Society, to
whom the proceeds of Bryan Adams' book went.

JL