Subject: [Leica] Flash photo primer?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:03:11 -0400

I would like to learn about flash photography.  I have an M2 (with PC
sockets) and an R7.  The R7 has TTL flash, but I don't have any dedicated
flashes.

So, I'd like to learn how to do flash as main light and fill light with a
manual unit, without having to pull out a calculator and surveying equipment
each time I wish to take a picture.  I'm positive that there must be tricks
that you 'old guys' used to use before the advent of TTL matrix flash
metering, which allowed you to get good pictures without constantly fiddling
with the camera and/or flash.  Please share some of those tricks.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |     It's all about 'interface'
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |