Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder topics Corrections-corrections
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:35:24 -0600

If my post is read more carefully than it was written, you might get the
idea that the early finders suffer from the rangefinder patch "whiting out "
too. They do not. I wish to apologise to you, and Leica AG, for any problems
or stock price fluctuations that this may have caused. Also please delete
the "has" after the last mention of "Erwin".

Thank you for your patience!

John Collier