Subject: [Leica] what chyx dig....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:15:10 -0400 (EDT)

>"You have too many cameras and you don't take enough pictures. "
>
>Kyle, you da man. Perhaps deciphering Sontag isn't a  true learning
>experience after all.
>
>K.
>What do chyx find more impressive, bodies in Chrome or Black?

i'll tell you what the _don't_ find impressive -- & that's leicas. i was
out last week at some event and some goth chyk comes up to me, points at
my leica and says, somewhat distastefully, "what happened to your camera?"
- -- meaning, i suppose, my f100. i think they're mostly expecting the full
fashion model treatment, which promises big cameras, off camera
assistants, strobes, an hoeurs devors table, perrier, and 300mm 2.8
lenses.....

kc