Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder topics
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:01:53 -0600

Somewhere in the middle of M4-P production the rangefinder design change was
made that started the patch flaring out easily. Perhaps the M4-P finder
design was modified to be like the M6 finder to rationalise production
costs? I had one of the last M4-2 cameras and the finder was the same as my
M2 for flare.

John Collier