Subject: [Leica] while you were busy bickering about wristwatches....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:33:58 -0400 (EDT)

... i figured out how to take macro photos with my M ...

results on the leicaslacker page under  "super cheap m macro lens free to
good home"

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/

i could use some volunteers to get this working properly if anybody's got
an hour and an M and a couple of lenses and a tape measure....

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

kc

please select from one of the threads below to be taken back to your
regularly scheduled argument:

1) best leica m bag
2) what lense to take to X
3) lens or lense?
4) if my leica was a gun, it would be X
5) if my leica was a pen, it would be X
6) i'll use autofocus when they force it into my cold, dead, fingers
7) m6 flair
8) where to find erotic leica photos
9) best $30 cigar to smoke while looking at my leicas
10) blended scotch is for adam clymers