Subject: [Leica] Leica Newsletter 09/18/2000 / photokina special
From: Leica Camera Newsletter <leica-news@nova.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:10:56 +0200

Dear Leica friends,

just two more days and the photokina 2000 opens its doors.

At this world trade fair for photography, Leica Camera AG´s
new orientation for the 21st century will be presented
through numerous examples. The new market appearance
of Leica can be seen in revised internet appearance, as well
as, in the modernized Leica booth. You can find us Hall 2.2,
Aisle E, Booth no. 20. It's well worth a visit!

As many of you have already noticed, we are reporting
through a photokina special on the internet, covering our
trade fair activities and our new products. Additional
 highlights are: an in depth report over the student project
"Stuendlich" ("Hourly"), which is being sponsored by the
Leica Camera AG, and some interesting events from the
photokina.
http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/photokina/index_e.html

During the trade fair we will update you, per newsletter, over
new products and new information concerning Leica. You
also have the possibility to actively participate in a special
photokina forum, this gives you the opportunity to exchange
views over trade fair topics, with Leica friends.
http://www.leica-camera.com/cgi-bin/site_forum_main.pl?3

Another special attraction is the job market which we will be
offering at the fair.

Seeing you soon at the photokina or on the internet!

With best regards,
Leica Camera AG
Marketing Communication
http://www.leica-camera.com/

You will receive this mail if you have entered your name on
the distribution list offered by Leica Camera AG on the
internet. If your mailing address changes, or if you wish to
re-subscribe or cancel your free subscription, you can find
the appropriate instructions at the following site:
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/service/newsletter/index_e.php3

If you have questions or suggestions concerning Leica
Camera AG offerings, please sent us an e-mail.
http://www.leica-camera.com/mail/index.php3

Leica Newsletter v1.2