Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Why are LTM versions so expensive
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:52:27 +0200

If it could be sold in sufficient numbers to make a profit for Leica, sure.
Likewise, I am not upset about the null Leica replica, the APS Leica, the Digilux
or any of the various commemorative editions. I will not buy any of these, but if
they help Leica survive and prosper, then all the power to them.

Nathan

Krechtz@aol.com wrote:

> I take it you would not advocate that Leica build a new LTM body.
>
> Joe Sobel

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland