Subject: Re: [Leica] Arf she said- ad nauseum :o)
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:14:23 -0400

Joe-
O! Utter Woe!
I have the feeling we are as one pundit said, "trying to make a silk purse
out of a sow's ear"- with all due respect to Ms. Sontag.... Actually- my
grandpa said it better- "we need to quit trying to separate the fly shit
from the pepper...."
Dan (Gawd! I feel just like I did when I inadvertantly walked into my
mother-in-law's living room with my fly open!) Post