Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:55:06 -0400

Well, I may be wrong as well, but it makes sense to me that if the
viewfinder has a very low magnification, then the apparent base length of
the ragnefinder is effectively lower than otherwise.

Dan C.

Message from John Collier <jbcollier@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)