Subject: Re: [Leica] Features or basics
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:41:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/00 10:42:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selioti@attglobal.net writes:

<< I have taken to walking the streets with a couple
 of barnack leicas, one with colour slide film, the other with Tri X.  Not
having
 the technology to rely on allows me to be more experimental because nothing
 beeps or blinks to tell me I'm wrong.

Actually, I find that the most interesting way to work.  Also the most
rewarding, when it comes out well.  No system, especially with chromes, gives
me 100% perfect exposure.  Even when I meter, I estimate the exposure first,
then check it with a meter.

Joe Sobel