Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm technique / The Leica Manual
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 13:45:27 -0600

I believe the version you want is:

Leica Manual (15th Edition)
The Complete Book of 35mm Photography
by Douglas O. Morgan, David Vestal, William L. Broeker, et al.
Published by Morgan & Morgan in 1973

It includes several articles by Bill Pierce. Try:

http://www.photomall.com/flpbks.htm

http://www.bibliofind.com/

http://www.alibris.com/cgi-bin/texis/searcher

http://used.addall.com/

http://www.booksearch.com/request.html

and many others that any search engine can dig up.

John Collier