Subject: [Leica] Canon 85/1.9
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:57:09 -0700

Has anyone actually used the Canon 85mm f/1.9 lens?  I may have the chance
to buy one. I'd like to hear from someone who has actually used it.  The
only information I've seen on this lens is that Steve Gandy says the Canon
85/2.0 and 1.9 are "not as good as the other Canons."

Can anyone be more specific? I'm especially interested in its f/1.8-2.8
available light performance, relative to the 90 Summicron or other known
quantity.

- --Peter

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Canon 85/1.9)