Subject: Re: [Leica] wristwatches
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:34:06 -0400

Simon,
I noticed in their ads (yes, I was looking... they do have a certain
appeal to me :-) ) the lack of touting the chronometer.  Do they
actually enclose the little certificate, or do they simply make a fine
product that is made to those standards?  Are they now putting
"certified chronometer" on the dial?  How does this work?
John