Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM TTL vs Classic
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:30:34 -0500

red740il@worldnet.att.net (Frank's Mail)9/16/009:27 AM

> Is there any difference in the battery use from the Classic and
the TTL
> version?  I am not interested in the use of the TTL circuitry
at this time,
> only in the amount of hours the battery lasts.....
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank
> red735i@earthlink.net

My classic, used daily, goes through so few batteris that I
forget it has any electronics in it. When I use the camera on
commercial assignment - I have to make a note on the equipment
check list to remind myself to have new battery available. Never
had to change it on assigment. I don't think it uses any current,
they just age.

George