Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?
From: Maestro Logos <maestro_logos@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:08:25 -0700

I personally own and prefer the TTL model, although I don't use a flash with
mine. The TTL has a much more accessible shutter speed dial, and the
viewfinder display is more intuitive. (It tells you the direction in which
you should turn your shutter speed dial or the aperture ring to get a
correct exposure.)

On the other hand, the TTL version reputedly drains the battery faster.
However, that to me is a minor shortcoming considering the other benefits.

Regards,

Logos

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Which Leica M6 should I buy?)