Subject: Re: [Leica] wristwatches
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 23:49:51 -0700

I think the certification program was to avoid train collisions, and came
into being, with requirements of approved and periodically recerrtified
movements, after a train accident was attributed to an engineer's bad or
broken watch.

Tom

> The US used to have and may still have a Railroad Certification system.
Some

Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] wristwatches)
Message from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] wristwatches)