Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Summicron 35, Elmar 50 3.5 LTM Red, 28 finder Black chrome (metal)
From: "Joe Kelly" <jkelly@mail.planetkc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 22:53:06 -0600

I have the following items for sale:

1. Summicron 35 Canadian 6 element (third generation) with 12504 metal lens
shade, black metal lens cap  all Near Mint. In leitz plastic bubble
(scratched)  $895.00.

2. Elmar 50 3.5  RED Dial in LTM. Cosmetics Mint-. Glass great except for
some very light haze around the outer edges of one internal element. Front
cap EX++ Leitz Plastic bubble (scratched)  $495.00

3. 28 finder Black Chrome Metal in Leitz leather case. Near  Mint  $495.

All items carry a 7 day no hassle inspection period. Please note my gradings
are conservative, I would never call any item Mint that has been touched by
human hands. Money Order, Cashier's Check. Visa,
Mastercard through PayPal. US only.  Shipping in US or International at
cost. If interested please email me at:

jkelly@planetkc.com

I can email you some digital pictures.  Please check my feedback on ebay. My
ID is:jjkelly111

Thank you,

Joe Kelly