Subject: [Leica] Re: M grip questions
From: Daniel Stein <ds@milesmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:55:16 -0700

Simon,

Take a look at http://www.nikonlinks.com/PhotoEquip/

I have heard that the Leica brand grip has to be removed before the base plate can be removed. The
grip that these folks make (in the above link) is very high quality. It has a center tripod mount
and can be left on the camera when loading film. I don't know about the Heliar, but I have found
that my fingers sometimes cover the rangefinder on my M6 when using this grip. (not a big problem as
long as I remember to keep them out of the way).

HTH,

Daniel Stein

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: M grip questions)