Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleveland
From: ECCity@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:48:13 EDT

You must wander around the old warehouses in what is left of the windy
streets and bridges along the Flats.  Go down by the River, away from the
clubs and restaurants, early on a Friday or Saturday, and you can contrast
19th century mortar and wood construction with modern skyscrapers in the
background.

In a message dated 09/15/2000 4:41:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,