Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 0.58x
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:20:58 -0400

Paul Chefurka jotted down the following:

> I think Erwin may be right - the combo of the .58, the motor, the 28
> Summicron, and the new Tri-Elmar might be one of the world's great
> travel/editorial kits.

Nah.  My Shintaro-painted M1/M2 conversion with the 25mm, 35mm, and 50mm, a
TA Softie and a TA RapidWinder is the world's greatest travel/editorial kit.
Except for really, really, low-light situation.  Perhaps adding another
black M2 would make it even better, but for now, I think I've found the
ultimate camera kit.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | futile.  You will be approximated."
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |                            -- Unknown

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica 0.58x)