Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V18 #11
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:54:04 -0400

on 15/9/00 12:22 pm, Denis Boisclair at
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> I have been trying to discover whether an older 'M' series erc would fit
> the M6

Hi Dennis

I used a erc from my first M4 on my M6 for a good number of years but was
always worried about the effect it would have long term on the film speed
dial on the back of the M6. I eventually PX-ed the M4 case for a new M6 case
- - getting good money for the old case as I had a box and the full set of
swing tags (Echt Leder, etc)!

- --
David Prakel

dprakel@rochester.rr.com