Subject: RE: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:43:19 -0400

Sounds great? Right. If there hadn't been any developments in photo
equipment since 1923 it would really sound great. As it is it sounds like a
cunning little nick nack for the mantel....

It is, after all, no more an original, or example of the original, than some
Franklin Mint collectible that so seems to charm the readers of Parade
Magazine. :-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0)
Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Interest in Leica 0)