Subject: [Leica] FS: Elmarit-M 1:2.8/90 - Miint in box
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:06:17 +0200

I have the following item for sale:
 	Elmarit-M 2.8/90, black, (Leica code 11807), E 46, built-in hood, Made in
Germany,
	serial number 369xxxx
	Lens is in excellent condition, like new,  with rear cap, front cap,
leather case and original box
	DM 1500,- (US $ 700)

I would prefer buyer to meet in Cologne (Germany) area for transaction.
There may be an opportunity if you plan to come to Photokina in September.
But I would also ship. Please e-mail me for shipping costs.

If interested, please reply directly to my email address
(dieter.schoenhofen@t-online.de), as I only get the digest version.

Kind regards
Dieter Schoenhofen