Subject: RE: [Leica] M5 Battery
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:16:46 -0400

This has been an endless thread on the list, and there are folks who can
give you all the details. But the bottom line is - the batteries are still
available in various places, and it is an apparently easy matter for a good
repair person to recalibrate the meter to use non-mercury batteries.

Good luck

B.D.

http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com
A Day In Our Life...