Subject: 50/1 requirements (Was Re: [Leica] My Leica 'tis of thee
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:25:47 -0400 (EDT)

I think that given Erwin's numbers, it doesn't take much of a rangefinder
to do a 50/1 - but as you increase the length of the fast lens, the
requirement does go up radically.  The answer is on Erwin's web page
(using Leica's method).  I think Canon focused it 50/0.95 RF lens with
48mm on the 7
EBL.

Cheers
Dante Stella