Subject: Re: [Leica] Is That a Leica In Your Pocket?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:04:03 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 13/09/00 13:46:44 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
Buzz@marianmanor.org a écrit :

<< Greetings Larry!

    I often carry an M6 with a pre-aspheric 35 Summicron in a suit
 jacket pocket.  It does not seem to distort my wardrobe noticeably,
 especially when a Skinny Tele-Elmarit and film are on the other side.  I
 purposely buy casual clothing with pockets large enough to carry my basic
 kit.  I hate camera bags and never carry one.  I strongly believe that one
 of the main reasons for using Leicas is their small size.  While I have
 ignored all of the many bag threads which have been spun over the years by
 this group, I believe they should be banished to the Bag Users Leica List.

    Buzz Hausner