Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: My last word on Hexar, really.
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:08:50 -0500

>But it is still best at
>being a Leica, without apology; and it is still best at giving the Leica
>photographer what he or she needs, without distractions.

Further, I just plain enjoy the photographic process that I learned
in my youth, when there was nothing but manual.  That doesn't mean
that I don't enjoy automation as well, for certain photo situations.

My Leicas, my Hexar, or even my Nikon D1 in the most basic sense are
just tools. Some tools are better for some jobs than others.

- -R