Subject: [Leica] Photo galleries in Italy
From: tom coleman <tdcoleman@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:39:24 -0700

Dear Leica colleagues,

Next month my wife and I will take our first trip to Italy for a much
anticipated vacation.  My trusty Leica will get a good workout on the
streets of Rome, Milan and small Tuscan villages.  (I've appreciated the
threads on camera safety and security in Italy)

We would like to check out some photo galleries while over there as
well.  Does anyone out there know of locations in Rome or Milan that are
worth investigating?  We collect primarily black and white prints and
would like to see the work of local artists as well as the 'well known' photographers.

Tom Coleman