Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Tabletop Tripod
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:53:08 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 5:51:37 PM, dhenzel@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I am thinking about buying the Leica tabletop tripod and head as a

lightweight alternative for times when I don’t want to carry a regular

tripod.  My main interest is nature photography.  I’d welcome hearing from

people who use this tripod and head and how useful they find it.  Thanks for

your help. >>

I think it's wonderful. I use it a lot in the office when shooting meetings
- -- a 180mm lens at 1/30 or 1/15? No problem. I've also used it when
traveling. It's great. I shot some stuff inside the Jefferson Memorial at
night this past summer at like 4 second exposures. Also no problem. It's rock
solid.

Bob