Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #1
From: Ninka@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:01:24 EDT

To Dennis from Singapore. . . .I had my home in Italy for 6 years, and  as it
 happened  in a tourist area. I went out everywhere with my camera exactly in
the same way as I go out taking pictures in California where I now live ( and
as I did in Singepore too when I visited there) never giving it a thought if
there was any danger from pickpockets.  What have you a good camera for if
not also to take special and unforgetable pictures from a trip? If you are so
scared of having it stolen make a travel insurance before you leave, and of
course be just as careful with your  camera as you would be at home.
Karen