Subject: [Leica] LUG archive V17 closed
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:15:59 -0700

Volume 17 of the LUG archive has closed and is now fully indexed.

While I was in there, I reversed the order of the archive volumes from
oldest-first to newest-first.

As I find the time in upcoming weeks I'm going to make two changes to
this site:

1. Separate searches for "recent messages" and "old messages". This
will make it much easier for my computer to keep the search database
current.

2. Some way to augment the "current volume" to include a chronological
listing as well as author and topic listings.

Hans, could I talk you into adding a link to this archive page to your
LUG Web Site?