Subject: Re: [Leica] My last word on RF
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:56:56 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 6:36:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dante@umich.edu
writes:

<< My interest in the Leica line is in optics.  I've been through the body
 experience.  >>

Well that's it, then.  Using a Leica is supposed to be an out-of-body
experience.  By the way, I have always been left-eyed.  I stumbled on a
simple technique for shooting without removing the camera from my eye, while
using an old M3DS.  Two or three short winding strokes work well with any
wind lever.  The worst side effect is that I get thumb prints on my right
spectacle lens.
Also, if you like the C***n P, you would probably enjoy using an L1 or, if
you really have a wind lever problem, a VT.  Very nice finder system, if you
can live without framelines, and smaller than a P.

Wind on!

Joe Sobel