Subject: RE: [Leica] Driving in Boston (on topic)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:09:37 +0100

This set me thinking of a potential way to avoid being caught by those
speed cameras that we have here in Britain. Not that I'm advocating
speeding of course.
Place a flashgun (not a Leica) on the back parcel shelf and aim it in the
direction of any likely camera you may encounter. With a slave unit wired
up this should in theory activate the flash when the speed cameras flash
goes off and blast back at the speed camera. With sufficient power,
diffusion and flare it should ruin the capability of the speed camera being
able to read your number plate.
Just a thought.
Jem